Time & Location
08 Apr 2019, 18:15 – 22:15
Active Nation Birchwood, Birchwood Avenue, Lincoln, LN6 0JE, Lincoln LN6 0JE, UK
About The Event
Spotlight Speaker - Find out about one of our regular members in a little more detail.
Guest Speaker - Taz Thornton - Sell Yourself not your Stuff
Taz Thornton delivers motivational speaking like never before. She’s been there, done it and seen it in ways that will make you change your view of the world and want to do better. As a high-flying corporate director, she appeared to have the world in her palm – nobody could see her crumbling beneath the pinstripes. She rebuilt after breaking her back at 21, then fought back after the breakdown at 33 that saw her seeking wisdom from shamans and medicine people, as well using every tool in her NLP and coaching toolkit to reconstruct her life.
That break DOWN turned out to be Taz’s break THROUGH, and she’s now impacting people far and wide as the UK’s #1 Inspirational Breakthrough Speaker.
• Taz used her unique skill-set to create the #UnleashYourAwesome empowerment seminars to rave reviews – stepping people in business out of demotivated uncertainty into a place of powerful change and motivating them to create a life far less ordinary.
• It’s not unusual for Taz to be recognised in public. As a best-selling author, TEDx speaker and someone who regularly pops up in newspapers, magazines, on interviews (online and off), as well as being featured by ITV and BBC. Of course, with her own social media presence, Taz’s personal brand is powerful, and one people frequently aim to emulate. She created the #BrandMastery programme to help people find and promote their own unique presence and uses her own experience in journalism, PR and marketing, as well as her knowledge as a professional speaker, to help people in business put their brand on the map and get noticed for all the right reasons.
• Her first book - Whispers From The Earth - hit the Amazon best sellers list within the first few days of publication and is still pulling in five star reviews. Her second book - Unleash Your Awesome - launched to so much demand that Amazon kept selling out!
• Trained with the same team who taught Tony Robbins to add firewalking and extreme empowerment skills to her offering – don’t be surprised if she has you walking over broken glass or breaking arrows with your throat to help you unleash your awesome!
• Taz gets people speaking honestly like you’ve never known – her unique blend of ‘tribal’ communication tools learned from shamanic cultures, NLP skills and years in top-line management means she can get right to the issues holding you and your company back. Workforce not communicating effectively? Production too slow? Too many ‘personality clashes’? Low energy office? Get ready to get right to the heart of the challenges and get ready for change!
No more ‘rags to riches’ clichés, just real, achievable inspirational breakthroughs for real people ready for change.
"Wow. Wow. Wow. I just witnessed Taz absolutely captivate an audience at the largest business show in Europe.
"Cards on the table, I’m a motivational speaker, but I just got schooled – an absolute masterclass in how to engage and hold an audience - not just with great stories and energy, but with warmth, humility and, importantly, humanity."
Brad Burton, UK's #1 Motivational Business Speaker, Founder 4Networking.
“Dynamic, knowledgeable, refreshingly honest, challenging, passionate, high energy, witty, funny and insightful. Taz is like Tony Robbins with pink hair!”
Phil Crowshaw, founder, Geeky Group & Experts Online
“Thank you for such an inspiring (and emotional) day. The support you’ve given us not only yesterday but on a daily basis is second to none, and without people like yourselves, we simply wouldn’t be doing what we do – thank you.”
Pet Blood Bank UK (PBBuk)
Don't miss this!!
Updates about our local Community Projects
Johanna & Kayleigh
- Ticket type
Free First Time Attendance
If this is your first time attending a Wellness Network meeting it is FREE. You can then decide whether you come back and see us again.Price£0.00
- Ticket type
If you want to meet different Health & Wellness professionals and ask them any question you like to see if they are the right fit for you then this is the ticket for you. This ticket is for anyone not promoting their own business but seeking help and advice.Price£10.00
- Ticket type